Harm Reduction Service Provision – COVID19
We’ve put together a list of opening times and contact details for HARM REDUCTION services in Ireland. We will keep updating this blog post with new information in the following days so please, keep coming back!
Remember – Having unused works is key to REDUCE YOUR RISK – link with your local Needle Exchange to access equipment!
Needle exchange in Riverbank (takeaways at the door)
- Mon to Fri 9 to 3pm, 4pm to 9pm
- Sat- no NX
- Sunday 9:15 to 1:30pm
Also available: pipes, foil, condoms.
- Needle exchange & Naloxone available from Ana Liffey (Dublin&Limerick)
- Call freephone 1800786899 to arrange
- Needle Exchange – Mon to Fri 9:30am to 5pm **Tuesdays the service doesn’t open until 2pm**
- Also available: clean pipes, foil and condoms.
- OUTREACH is also available by appointment – D10 area.
- Available Mon to Friday, 9am to 5pm by phone 01 4549772
- **They can arrange one to one phone support outside of these hours**
- EMERGENCY OUTREACH SUPPORT for hospital appointments is available
- Harm reduction & needle exchange – Tues 11am-1pm & Thurs 2pm-4pm.
- Needle Exchange – Mon, Tues ,Thurs & Fri – 10am to 5pm
- Also open for showers, laundry , takeaway tea & sandwiches.
Check the image below for contact information
For an in depth overview of COVID-19 please check the HSE website HERE