People who access HSE Addiction Services are being asked to participate in a National Service User Experience Survey to help improve service provision.
Sharing your experience is important to ensure that your voice is heard and that services are catered to the needs of the community.
What will you have to do?
- You are being asked to give your feedback as part of a short survey. This means answering a number of questions which will take about 10 minutes to do. You can answer these questions yourself by filling in the questionnaire and returning it to your service manager or buy filling it in online.
- If you wish, a staff member of a sevice you attend can assist you to do the survey either in person or over the phone. If you would like support to do the survey please speak to the service you attend.
- UISCE staff can also support you to fill in the survey. Our peer support worker would be happy to support you over the phone (083 435 8055)
- There are two separate surveys. One for people who were already in treatment and another for those who were new to treatment during COVID-19. Find the links below
You will not be asked for personal information that will identify you.
What will happen to the information collected?
- You will not be asked for your name or personal details.
- The information collected will be stored safely
- The information will be used to describe the experiences of people using HSE Addiction Services during the COVID19 pandemic in March and April.
- The information will be used in a report that will be given to the HSE Addiction Services to help them to improve services.
Remember: You do not have to do this survey and there will be no consequences if you do not wish to take part. There will also be no consequences if you decide that you do not want to finish answering the questions.
Who is taking part?
Anyone who used the HSE Addiction Services during the March and April 2020 is welcome to participate.
The survey will be open until Friday 7th August 2020.
TO ACCESS THE SURVEY
If you choose to take part, please see the below links.
1. If you were already in treatment with the HSE Addiction Services before March 2020, please take part HERE
2. If you started treatment with the HSE Addiction Services during March or April 2020, please take part HERE